Paola + Jeanpaul – Destination Wedding at Casa Pestagua
On Valentines Day weekend in the magical city of Cartagena we had the privilege of accompanying Paola and JP in their totally fabulous Destination Wedding. This lovely couple has been together for 11 years… they know each other since the third grade and are together since seventh grade, can you believe it?! This is one of those out-of-this-world fairy-tale-type love stories. They have lived together happy and difficult times and are just evidently made for one another.
Paola and JP spent one awesome week in Cartagena with their closest friends and family members. We know for them this was just a dream come true. After almost eleven hours of work on their wedding, lots of details, several tears and plenty of smiles and laughs, we felt exhausted but at the same time recharged with positive energy and feeling very happy and excited with the artistic and emotional result of their wedding photos.
Paola and JP, thank you once again for having chosen us as your wedding photographers and videographers. We can assure you we enjoyed this day almost as much as you guys did! We send you all our best and hope you feel as happy as we do with your wedding photos. ❤
• Iglesia: San Pedro Claver • Decoración: Martha Luz Floristería
• Locación: Casa Pestagua • Decoración: Florarte
• Photobooth: Fotocabinas Cartagena • Letreros: Letras Luminosas
• Catering: Casa Pestagua • Mesa de Postres: Elsy de Figueroa
• Música Iglesia: Miro Pablo • Música Coctél: Sax & Love • Música Cena: Cuba-Son
• Música Recepción: DJ Daniel Mieles • Show Percusión: Ritmo & Tambó by Sax & Love
• Hora Loca: Reino Urbano – Ekobios • Iluminación: Musique • Sonido: GJ Music
• Vestido Novia: Clara Rosa en White Swan Bridal • Vestido Novia: Badgley Mishka
• Estilista: Jaime Castaneda • Anillos: Gabriel and Co. • Tarjetas: Etsy – Beyond Design